Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All About Us

Tyler and I all started at BYU. We were set up on a blind date through a wonderful friend of ours called Michelle Andersen. We dated for a year in Provo and got married March 30, 2007 in the Salt Lake Temple. Tyler just finished his Bachelors in Business Finance at BYU while I completed teaching two years of 2nd grade. We are both glad to be graduated from college now and starting a new life together. We just recently moved to Dallas, Texas last week for Tyler's new job working for BMC Capital, where he will become a certified commercial loan officer. It was very hard to leave Utah, at least for me, but we like Texas so far and for the most part are adjusting well. We will also be expecting a brand new baby boy on October 8th and are thrilled beyond belief. I'm just relaxing for the next three months while anticipating our new arrival. I'm hoping to keep myself busy with scrap booking, decorating, reading, and cooking:D Life is good!!

3 comments:

Erin Ellsworth said...

I am so glad you have a blog now! You need to post some pictures of Texas and where you are living, I would love to see it.

Check out my blog at
www.lynnanderinellsworth.blogspot.com

My blog is private so I will go and make sure you have been invited!

You should do a blogger in draft. It helps you keep track of who has updated their blogs so that you don't have to always look at everyones to see it they have posted. It will say... Erin updated 5 hours ago! Super cool. Call me if you need help doing it. (actually it only works with the non private blgs, so you still have to check the private ones, but it is still super awesome)

Erin

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

Yay for blogs! I'm so excited that you guys have one so that we can keep in touch so easily now! We have several from the ward linked to ours, so feel free to get any and all of their urls if you'd like! How are you feeling?!? i can't wait to see cutie-cute-cute pregnant pictures of you!

Kelli said...

I'm glad Texas is treating you well! Love the blog...cute pics of you two! I'm glad blogging is possible so we all can see what's going on in each others life's and keep in touch!