Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Moon


Okay so I'm a Jacob fan, and if you noticed the song playing in the background, it's the one from the movie Twilight. Is anyone as excited as I am for New Moon? I just watched Entertainment Tonight and they showed scenes from the new movie and I must say Jocob looks much improved. I think it's supposed to come out in November but honestly, who can wait that long? Since reading the twilight series I have joined a book club with a great group of girls and I'm proud to say I have now read three books in four months...I don't think I've ever done that before. I would definitely recommend these if anyone is looking for a good read.

Enchantment by Orson Scott Card

Infidel by Ayaan Hirsi Ali

The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands by Dr. Laura

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Chloe I am FINALLy to the end of book #3 and I'm sorry...Jacob is doing it for me more than Edward. I love Edward too but I'm like Bella in that I can't let Jacob go!!!

Emily said...

Hey, little boy is crawling! Congrats, Kellen! A whole new world- he must be loving it.

Sarah A said...

Hey Chloe!

Call me a blog stalker. But I found your blog and have been getting all caught up on your wonderful little family! Your little boy is adorable!!

Sarah (Christensen) Allred

Erin Ellsworth said...

I am a Jacob fan also. The first time I read the series I really wanted Bella to chose Jacob. I think Indians are Hot! But I read the series again and the second time through I was glad she chose Edward.