Monday, January 24, 2011

Out of the mouths of babes

A few of our favorites from Kellen lately.

Tyler and I were upstairs talking, and Kellen walks in and says "What's going on in here?"

Kellen was picking his nose and I asked if I could help him, he replied "hold on mom, I'll get it"

Tyler was changing Kellen's diaper and putting some desitin on his diaper rash, and Kellen says "that's my favorite cream."

I was trying to get Kellen to be quiet in his bedroom. While in the other room I hear him scream "MOM, I'M BEING QUIET!!" Yes, thank you Kellen.

When Brady wakes up from a nap, Kellen will come in and say "Hello cute boy, did you have a good sleep...Oh, you're so chubby" Exactly what I would say.

Eating dinner Kellen said that he wanted more "green balls," referring to the peas.

Each morning when Kellen wakes up, he likes to throw his hands in the air and exclaim "I didn't get out once." Apparently he forgets all the times he does get out.

3 comments:

The Palmers said...

That's hilarious! I love them all!

jax said...

Haha- I love kids! Thanks for sharing! Those are so cute!

Erin Ellsworth said...

That is so funny! I need to keep better track of what my kids say. Tonight Jaxon (while saying prayer) blessed his toys to be safe and was thankful that he could play swords today.