Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Standing and Gum

Brady will be 8 months old this week...I cannot believe it. He has been crawling for some time now, but he just recently discovered how to stand and pull himself up on everything. He only enjoys playing while standing now. If he can't stand, he'll find a place he can. He's taken a couple spills down the stairs, but we caught him before he went too far. We now have a baby gate up to give us some peace of mind. He'll definitely be walking before we know it.


In other news, Kellen has entered the dreaded terrible twos. We keep thinking we've been in it for awhile, and then we find out how much worse it can get. He has now decided that he does not enjoy Brady as much as we thought. He cannot be in the same room with him without throwing, pushing, or hitting him. I don't blame him, Brady is constantly at his feet trying to climb on him and take his toys. He definitely enjoyed him more when he couldn't move. Although he makes dozens of trips to the time-out chair each day we still love him and are trying patiently to deal with this new phase. Here is a picture of me finding all my gum opened and inside Kellen's mouth...he loves gum:)

2 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Your boys are cute and I love how he was eating all your gum!

Erin Ellsworth said...

Weston just turned two a few weeks ago, and I know what you mean. He is so hard now. I feel like some days are power struggle days all day long with him. Hope we both survive!!! I know we will. Cute pictures.