Monday, July 21, 2008

Cockroaches In Texas...I think I'll Move Now




So Tyler and I walked into the babies room/den last night to use our computer and we saw the biggest cockroach we've ever seen. I was freaking out and had to leave the room but once I got myself under control I came back in to help Tyler look for it. He told me to wait while he went out to the car to get a flash light. While he was gone, of course it came out again and then hid right when he walked back in. After Tyler's extreme dedication, he was able to push it out of the shelves with his flip flop. He chased it around the room a couple times until he finally killed it right by the babies crib...disgusting. I'm so lucky to have such a brave husband. We're just hoping there isn't more. There is no way our baby is sleeping with cockroaches. So to capture Tyler's triumphant victory we had to get it on picture, espcially being flushed down the toilet. I hope nobody is afraid to visit us now.hehe

6 comments:

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

Ok that is so gross!!

Shannon said...

ewwww!! That is so disgusting! I hope that is the last one too!

Lanenga Family said...

Yikes! I hope that was the only one! How are you doing in Texas? How is the pregnancy coming? I love to see your pics and stay updated! You are too cute!

Jill Revell said...

YUCK! That is so gross. Luckly we haven't seen any in our apartment or I would be freaking out.

Erin Ellsworth said...

I guess every place has their gross bugs. I am glad we have never had cockroaches here!!! I hope you don't get any more in the crib!!!

Patrice said...

Ohhhhh... I'm gonna throw up now....