Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun

My mom, sisters and I all try to do a fun girls trip to St. George each year. It was especially fun and sad this time because I new it would be my last fun trip with them before Tyler and I moved to Texas. My sister Laura wasn't able to make it because she was about to have a baby girl any day. We had a blast though playing around the pool and shopping around the outlets. We went to a movie and ate way too much food:D Reese (Charlotte's baby) was so good the entire weekend. She loved swimming in the pool and giggled and smiled almost the entire trip. I also got the chance to take my other neice and nephew swimming before Tyler and I left. I love this picture because Reese is thinking about how yummy her hands look, Owen is trying to be the Incredible Hulk and Gwen is chewing on something and obviously distracted. Sooo cute!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

You look good in a swimsuit preggo girl! I'm jealous!

Lanenga Family said...

I love the picture of you at 26 weeks--you are so cute! It is good to see you are doing well! :)