Friday, August 22, 2008

Can You Believe I Made This?

I sure can't believe I made it, but I'm very proud of myself...maybe too proud. My sister-in-law Lacey (the master of all crafts) taught me how to knit when she came out to visit. She showed me the cutest pumkin hat and booties pattern for Halloween. I was really nervous about trying to make it but after many long hours sitting infront of the TV watching the Olympics, I completed my masterpeice. I'm working on the booties now and will post a of picture of them when I'm done. I'm just hoping it fits his head because we've been told from the doc that he has a big one:D

3 comments:

Emily said...

Chloe, that really is a masterpiece! When you said pumpkin I was thinking orange cap with a little green stich at the top. This is like, woah, awesome. I hope you're proud of yourself! You'll have the cutest little pumpkin on Halloween. :)

Emily said...

Um, that is soooo cute! Can I buy one from you? Seriously!

Michelle Andersen said...

That is adorable! I am way impressed!