Monday, August 11, 2008

Lacey's Visit to Texas

My siter-in-law Lacey came into town to visit for a work conference. While she was here we did so many fun things. We went swimming and relaxed by the pool.
We went and did a session at the gorgeous Dallas Temple.
We tried to show Lacey what Texas was all about by taking her to Texas Roadhouse and a Rodeo. The Rodeo was awesome! I've been wanting to go to one ever since we got here and I'm glad we finally went. Tyler now wants to be a bull rider and I want to be a barrell racer. Thank goodness it was indoors and air conditioned.

2 comments:

Erin Ellsworth said...

That Rodeo looks huge!!! And the pool was beautiful! Someday I would like to come visit you too!
You look super cute in all the pictures Chloe! I miss you.

Michelle Andersen said...

You are looking preggo these days! I love the belly!!!