Saturday, October 25, 2008

New Pics

Tyler and I have loved every minute with our new little boy. He is hilarious to watch when he's awake and asleep! He makes the cutest faces and makes the funniest noises. I can't believe how much his face has changed in just a few weeks. It's definitely been decided by everyone that he looks more like a Scott rather than a Ray, but I'm very curious to see who he'll look like in the months and years to come.
He's been a very good sleeper during the day. However, we're still working on him being a good sleeper during the night. He has his days and nights a little confused right now.







This is Tyler's favorite picture of his so far. He didn't want to keep the hat on very long but I don't blame him...that yarn isn't very comfortable.




8 comments:

Shannon said...

Those pictures are so adorable. I love the one with the pumpkin hat! Could is just too cute!!

Jill Revell said...

Too cute! I think he looks like you (Chloe). It was hard when my mom left...and she only lived a couple of miles away. I wish we were closer so I could help you out if needed. I love his cheeks!

Michelle Andersen said...

He is SO a Scott! You never know though. I thought Ellie looked totally like Greg when she was born, but now I see a lot more of me in her. You still have some hope T-Ray!! Seriously, such a cutie!

The Palmers said...

ok, i've got to talk to you! wouldn't you know, the end of the term has been really busy. i love all the pictures! cute, studly man. =)

jasonmray said...

Blogs are so great! We have loved looking at these pictures of your adorable baby!! We love you guys lots!
Edythe and Jason

Ali Snow said...

So adorable Chloe! He looks just like you. It's pictures like that make me mommy hungry!

Becca said...

Oh my gosh Chloe he is soooooooooo cute!

Michelle said...

Their is something about that boy! I don't know what it is, I get so emotional when I see his pictures. I wish I could hold him and love him, but I will have to do with blog stalking for now. Love you guys!