Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008



My brother Sam and his wife Lacey came to visit us for Thanksgiving this year. They drove down from Missouri Wednesday night and left Sunday afternoon. Lacey and I had so much fun making out first Thanksgiving dinner together. We had a blast playing the WII, making jewelry, watching football, taking walks, and sooo much more!! We miss them so much but are glad we'll see them soon for Christmas. Kellen especially can't wait because he misses their kisses and all the attention they gave him.

7 comments:

Sammy said...

I'm so impressed that you made Thanksgiving! Now that we're back intown we need to play soon. Kellen keeps getting cuter and cuter. And I love his little beanie.

Erin Ellsworth said...

That looked fun!
Your thanksgiving dinner looked yummy!

The Busey Family said...

Your little boy is so cute! I love all the pictures of him. How are you guys doing?

JoSue said...

Wow what a fun Thanksgiving! We'll be celebrating our next Thanksgiving out in Dallas! Crazy. We'll have to plan a big fat dinner together :) Your baby looks more and more like Tyler as he gets older. I love it! Hope all is well out there and that you are enjoying the WARM weather while we freeze here in Utah.

Pulver Palooza said...

Sounds like you had a good Thanksgiving. I can't believe how fast babies grow...Kellen is growing so fast. what a cutie.

Shannon said...

Kellen is so handsome. I just think he is adorable. I'm so glad you guys had so much fun!

Michelle said...

I am so glad that you had such an awesome time. If you have talked to Jared or Josh you will have found out that Thanksgiving at my house is NO fun. Thanks for posting all those pics, I LOVE them!!!