Saturday, January 10, 2009

December Fun




Tyler and I had so much fun this December. We got the opportunity to visit Tyler's wonderful family in Branson, Missouri for 5 days. We had an awesome time staying up late playing cards, eating yummy food, attending great shows, and much much more. We were so sad when it all had to come to an end. We are happy to say that Kellen did amazing job on the journey to and from, which consisted of 8 hours both ways...what a good boy.

The week after we headed off to Utah to spend Christmas with my family. It was a full three week trip for me and sadly Tyler couldn't stay that long. He missed Kellen like crazy and I'm glad because being apart for a couple weeks definitely made us appreciate eachother:D It was hard not having him to help out with Kellen. I love my family and am so glad I was able to see them all and relax in freezing cold Utah. We were also blessed to have Kellen's baby blessing there which was a wonderful day spent with family and friends. I can't believe how fast time goes when you're having fun. I love both our families and all the great memories we made with them. Too bad Christmas only comes once a year.

4 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

Ok, he is so cute!! I love the stud picture in his blessing suit. Oh, and I love your hair color/length!! You are one hot mamma!!

Edythe and Jason said...

Um... can we go back to Branson for another week, PLEASE.

We are so glad to see you guys out there, and so sad we missed the blessing.

Thanks for all the great pictures

Michelle R said...

I am SO jealous that everyone has seen your yummy baby! Warn him that when he meets hus aunty Michelle that he will never be the same.

Anonymous said...

Which Branson shows did you see?