Thursday, May 28, 2009

Trip to the Zoo

Memorial Day we decided to take Kellen to the Fort Worth Zoo. It was a really fun trip despite the sworms of people and unbearable heat. It was a massive zoo and had lots of great animals. I think at nearly every stop we either saw an animal poop, pee, or eat their throw up...yeah, that was the gorilla that decided to vomit right infront of us and then decided to start eating it. I'm sure you didn't want to know that but just didn't want to leave out any details. Kellen didn't really understand the concept of looking at the animals but he had fun riding around in his stroller and smiling at people.




2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Love how Tyler decided to stand in front of Flamingos and get his picture taken and you chose the Rhino! It just made me chuckle and think to myself-- "hey I could razz Tyler about this!"

Kellen love the hat- you just can pull that Gilligan's Island look off so well and props to you for hittin on women 3x your age- NICE!!

The Richards said...

What a fun outing. You're lil' guy is so adorable. I probably say that every time, but it's so true.