Thursday, April 22, 2010

Utah

I can't even begin to express how much fun I had in Utah with my family. It had been an entire 9 months since I had seen them. It was a trip that was long overdue. The best part was getting to see Kellen play with and enjoy his cousins. We have missed them like crazy. It always amazes me how much they all grow and change with each visit.

There is no doubt that when we get together we try to fit in as many things as possible and make every minute count. My mom and dad loved having Kellen at the house, even though he was a constant ball of energy. They spoiled him like crazy. Now we're back in Arizona and missing them already. It doesn't seem fair that we can't live closer sometimes, but I really have to appreciate all the wonderful blessings we have. Even though we can't be in the same state, at least we're within driving distance now.

These are only a fraction of the pictures taken, but they're some of my favorites.



1 comment:

Linds Forrest said...

Looks and sounds like such a blast!!