Monday, April 5, 2010

Quick Update

No, we still aren't in our house yet. We keep asking ourselves "will today be the day?" It's crazy how many things keep slowing down the whole process. We're trying to be optimistic and patient but it's hard. I mostly can't wait to get Kellen on a schedule again and out of a pack-n play in his own bedroom.
I arrived in Arizona Saturday night and we've been staying at Tyler's wonderful Grandparents house. We had the best time in Utah visiting my family though and I miss them so much already. I have so many great pictures to post but unfortunately my camera plug to download pictures is packed away somewhere. Arizona has been so beautiful and warm since we got here though. My sister has been visiting her in-laws family in Mesa this weekend also. We got to take the kids to the Phoenix Zoo this morning which was awesome. I've got to run but hopefully we'll be in our new house by the time I add another post.

No comments: