Thursday, September 30, 2010

The latest and greatest

We had the most wonderful week in Utah for my little brother Cameron's homecoming. We played and played some more. It was awesome finally having my entire family all together again. Cameron had never met Kellen or Brady before, so it was bittersweet seeing him meet them for the first time. Cameron is truly incredible, and I am in awe at his hard work and perseverance in bringing the gospel to so many people. I look up to him so much and hope I can follow his example.

All the Scott grandkids. Kellen has not stopped talking about them ever since we returned home. They are all best friends.

Greeting him at the airport.

This was my favorite picture we took at the Zoo. Kellen just resting his hand on Brady's head.hehe

Enjoying Sconecutter after the Real soccer game.

Real Soccer game. They tied in the last two minutes of the game, it was awesome!

Enjoying the pool.

Going to see Reese in her ballet class...what a cutie.

In the moutains, my absolute favorite time of the year in Utah. Yes, my sister-in-law is wearing high heels, and yes I am very short.

3 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

How come I never feel that tall when I'm around you, but when I see pics of the two of us I look like a giant?

Good times. What a fun week!

When we got home Sam told me that he was missing Brady. (No offense to Kellen, Reese, or any of the Soffe kids, but it was Brady that he was missing.)

Love you girl! Can't wait until Christmas!

Deanna said...

OK... I looked at the airport picture and I thought... Oh my gosh! Chloe bleached her hair! Then I looked over and there you were. Could you be any more identical to your sister?

Linds Forrest said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute!