Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Birthday Boy






Here is he reading Grandma and Grandpa Scott's card.

Brady's birthday was great! The day consisted of swimming (which I forgot to get pictures of), presents, cake, playing with toys, and much more. Brady truly is the sweetest baby boy. He has brought so much joy, laughter, and love into our home. I can't believe only a year ago he was born. He has so much personality. He loves taking baths, playing with balls and cars, and making his big brother frustrated. We love you Brady!!!


2 comments:

Deanna said...

The video of him eating cake was so funny. I actually watched the whole thing. I wish Raegan would have dived in like that.

Happy birthday Brady!

Charlotte said...

Oh my cuteness!!! Reese and I have watched your videos 3 times, and we're about to go back for more! Reese is laughing hysterically over the cake video :-) Brady is getting SO big and so is Kellen. Handsome boys! Thank you for video recording it all, makes us feel like we're part of the whole experience!