Friday, June 24, 2011

My little rascals


There are so many things I want to capture and post every day of these two, but it's just finding the time to do it. All I can say for now, is how much I love these two little rascals. They are the two most crazy little boys and keep me very busy, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Brady will be one next week and Kellen will be 3 in October. I wish they didn't have to grow up. Funny, there is only a 5 lb difference between them, and they can fit into the same size diaper. Kellen is going through a phase where he doesn't like eating, it's a big inconvenience for him. I worry a lot about that as of late. A few cute things to mention.
-Brady loves sneaking in Kellen's room and pouncing on him while he's taking a nap.
-Kellen took swim lessons and did so good, he's a natural.
-Brady loves climbing the stairs, now he just needs to learn how to get down them.
-Kellen is so smart...he loves to read books and learn new things, he soaks everything up.
-Brady has 6 teeth now, and loves having his teeth brushed.
-Kellen's favorite toys are cars and trains. He can spend hours lining them up.
-Brady loves balls, he's a pro at throwing them. He loves cars too, and most of the day they fight over them.
-Kellen loves having friends over, and going over to play at their houses.
-Brady loves his blanket, and is so cuddly when he drinks his bottle.
-Kellen loves stickers and doing art-work.

2 comments:

Sam and Lacey said...

Cute picture! I can't believe that they wear the same size of diapers.

Linds Forrest said...

Your kids are so cute Chloe! I just told the story to my nanny girls yesterday when I got my foot stuck in your sisters bike. Good times. Hope you're surviving the AZ heat!