Sunday, November 6, 2011

Cars

There is no denying the fact that these boys love cars. That is pretty much all they play with from morning til night. They fight over them constantly, and occasionally the joyous moment occurs where they just sit and play together. I am so glad the weather has cooled down and we can spend time in the backyard again. We're just waiting for our grass to grow in and then maybe we'll eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner out there, and whatever else we can come up with. This is the season I remember why Arizona is so great.
Lately, I have been looking at Kellen and realizing he's getting really big. It's like it all of the sudden just happens. I wish time would slow down, but I know it won't and that makes me sad. I will always treasure these memories of watching my boys play cars in the backyard...especially when they're playing nicely together:)




Notice how Kellen has several cars and Brady only has one...Brady is just about to make his move.

1 comment:

Erin Ellsworth said...

It is crazy that you can play outside now that it has cooled off! Ha Ha , we have the opposite problem. Now that it has cooled off (to freezing) we don't get to play outside anymore. At this point I hope for lots of snow, because then at least there is something to play with out in the cold. Right now it's just cold.

Your boys are super cute, and yes they are getting so big. My Weston loves cars, but Jaxon loves sports- running and playing with balls! Super fun.