Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What a day

Here are the events that took place this morning...this is when I want everyone in the world to know, motherhood is the hardest job on earth.
-Boys woke up at 6:00
-Cleaned Bathroom one
-Fed boys breakfast
-Started cleaning bathroom two
-Ran into the toy room every two minutes to break up a fight or put someone in time-out.
-Finished cleaning bathroom two.
-Jump in the shower while boys watch Thomas the Train
-Got boys dressed
-Sent them outside to play while I started cleaning bathroom three.
-Here screaming in the backyard, run out and find them both drenched in muddy water.
-Strip them down, put them in the bath.
-Blow dry my hair while stopping every two minutes to keep them from drenching the bathroom, hitting, or taking away each others toys.
-Get them dressed again
-Make my bed
-Boys jump on bed
-Make the bed again
-Put them both down for an early nap.
-Finish getting ready and cleaning up the rest of the house.
-Get boys up from nap to go pick up my little brother from the airport.

What a morning...good thing I don't clean my bathrooms very often, this would be the reason why. The days that are the hardest, is when stuff needs to get done. Oh how I will look back on these days and remember the wonder of it all. I love it.

A few of my favorite pictures taken this month.












2 comments:

Emily said...

You have 3 bathrooms?!

I totally agree with you though. Motherhood is so hard. So much harder then I thought, but so much better then I thought too.

Unknown said...

I've been wanting to post about my daily activities for a while. It's amazing how a very busy day can go by and at night you're figuring what exactly you got done. And I only have one :) Love the pictures of the boys, though. They look like they're good buddies.