Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine


So, I've been meaning to post about Christmas forever, and it's just not happening. So, I'm skipping it for now and posting about Valentines. I'm bummed because I didn't take any pictures, but I made Kellen take one of me this morning with my beautiful flowers.

Tyler and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday (11th), because he usually gets off work late during the week. He surprised me with a fun night out. We first went to visit the Gilbert Temple site, and then we went to the beautiful park across the street and shot hoops. It was so much fun. After, he took me to this awesome restaurant called Kona Grill. We both shared some fried calamari, pesto pasta, fry bread, and some crab and avocado sushi. We were so full after, but it was well worth gaining a few extra pounds. He also sent me some gorgeous flowers on Monday. All I can say is I was spoiled rotten. I have such an amazing husband and he takes such good care of me. I love him, and am one lucky girl.

On Valentines Day, the kids and I made red velvet cup cakes and valentines cards for friends.

No comments: