Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Let the Posts Begin

I'm getting tired of looking at my blog and thinking about all the things I need to post about. So, I'm ready to bite the bullet and start posting...

In early December my mom and sisters were able to come out and visit on an unexpected trip. We had the most wonderful three day weekend you could imagine. We are the best of friends and I always feel so lucky to have these lovely ladies in my life. I look up to them so much, and am glad we finally got to spend some quality time together. Below are a few photos we captured over the weekend.











2 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm sure everyone always tells you this, but you could not look more like your sister. I'm sure I don't even need to specify which one.

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

How fun! I love visits from family -- especially girls weekends! And I'll be the echo, I cannot BELIEVE how much you all look alike. Its amazing:)