Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer has begun

Tyler was out of town last weekend for his sisters missionary farewell, so I took to the boys to a pool at a family members condo. We had a blast, except for the last 5 minutes when an old guy told me Kellen shouldn't be in the hot tub and to take him out. What he failed to understand was that the hot tub was lukewarm, and I was keeping a close eye on him. I wanted to tell him to mind his own business, but I decided to be civil. Anyway, here are a few pictures we took...the ones with the boys wearing the goggles are my favorite.

3 comments:

The Palmers said...

haha.. those goggles are hilarious. i can't believe he let you put them on! then again, hazel shocked me by letting me put floaties on her. way to be super mommy and take 2 kids to the pool solo! i'm sure they looved it. silly hot tub man...

Erin Ellsworth said...

Super fun, Super cute

Babydoll said...

Yes, the goggles are hilarious! I just love older people that feel they need to tell others how to parent. Maybe we will feel that same need when we are that old! :)