Monday, September 17, 2012

UTAH!!! THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH...except for maybe Hawaii

In July we went to Utah and spent time with both Tyler's family and mine. It was non-stop fun from dawn until dusk. These pictures are from our time spent with my side of the family. These trips are what keep me going throughout the year. They also keep me from going insane living in a different state away from everyone. I look forward to them sooo much, that I almost hate the trip actually arriving, because when it's over, it means one less thing to look forward to...how depressing is that. Go-cart time with uncle Cameron
Cousins reunited at the movie theater.
Wearing a hat my dad made for his little primary class on Sunday.
Cuddles with Grandma.
The Grand kids opening a special present from Grandma and Grandpa.
All the Scott Grand kids in their annual swimming photo at Alta Canyon...the pool I grew up swimming at.
Just takin it easy
Mom and sisters having some girl time.
Visiting the school where I taught 2nd grade.
Slip'n slide
Getting warm before lunch.
Acting silly at Jungle Jim's.
The best ride is anything with a steering wheel.
The 4 of us.
Playing tick-tock with Great-gramps at his b-day party. I love this man.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I'm glad you had so much fun! I know what you mean about the time getting here because that means it's almost over...

I also LOVE Jungle Jims for little kids. It's ghetto but awesome.

Erin Ellsworth said...

fun family times

The Palmers said...

That DOES look like non-stop fun. So glad you got to see your family - it's a good re-charge on your batteries. =) How fun to go to your old school - bet it felt weird! And I bet you were glad you were at home now instead. I am!