Thursday, June 18, 2009

Six Teeth


This week has been tuff for this little boy. Not only has he had six teeth coming in at once, he's had a bad cold. Hopefully these teeth will give him a little break soon before more decide to arrive.

Playing with my shoes is one of Kellen's simple pleasures in life, what could be better?

I know Kellen won't appreciate this picture when he's older but I couldn't resist. Does every mother think their baby has the cutest bum, or is it just me? Don't worry, while I was putting the camera away he peed on the floor...oops.

4 comments:

Sammy said...

He's huge!! Can't wait to see him. Poor little guy teething is no fun. Glad I've seen you so much recently it *almost* feels like you still live close!

The Richards said...

Haha, that is one cute bum!

Michele Sekaquaptewa said...

Chloe~your little man is getting sooooo big! I can't believe it. Miss ya.

Charlotte said...

Oh yeah mom's do!! He seems to have all the cellulite in all the right places and perfect curvature of the bum. Very good shot. He must work out- you don't get a bum like that from just sitting around!