Monday, June 29, 2009

What could be better?

When I give Kellen a bath he could care less about his bath toys, all he wants to do is stand and play with the faucet. I don't know what is so intriguing about it. I guess it's the part that goes up and down. Even when it's not bath time he wants to crawl in and play with it.


Like mother like son. I have many pictures of me as a baby standing at the fridge pullig things out of it. It's nice having something to keep him busy while I make dinner.

Look it's that carrot again mom, I found it.

Haha, pure excitement.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

Advice for the day: Carrots are good to eat but NEVER in social situations. Anyone know the baby Heimlich?

He! He! He!

Emily Malinka said...

that is too funny, LC loves to just stand in front of the fridge and just look, or pull out an onion or something... crazy kids, got to love them!

merrilykaroly said...

you're a way nicer mom than I am. I don't let jr. play with the fridge stuff because then I would have to clean up the mess :)

and yeah, what is it about that faucet?!