Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tyler's Haircut



So Tyler got tired of spending a fortune on haircuts so he went and bought some clippers. To my surprise, he wanted me to cut it. We were both very nervous and must have talked about how a proper hair cut is done for about an hour. We then moved to the bathroom and discussed it again and then I began. He walked me through it and I did really well. Near the end I messed up a little by cutting the front too short. At that point, he took over and was able to hide my mistake. I wish we had taken a before picture but we didn't. I'm glad I made it through this monumentous occasion without bursting into tears...it was close one:D I can't wait until he needs another one so I can perfect my skills.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I cut Branchs hair and I HATE it! I am just so nervous for WHEN I will mess it up! Oh well. I has saved us a ton of money though.

Erin Ellsworth said...

Lynn brought home clippers a couple months ago also! He cuts his own hair now!!! He also cuts Jaxons- it's great. Lets just say I am not a hair dresser!

Charlotte said...

From one person to another (who doesn't do hair), it's the best dang job I've ever seen! Nice first time Chloe- "Steady hand, steady hand"