Wednesday, February 24, 2010

New House

It's true, we actually found a house. I still can't believe it. We have been incredibly blessed the last couple of months. Tyler was able to drive to Arizona a couple weeks ago to look with our realestate agent. I was going to go, but 16 hours with Kellen in a car didn't appeal to either of us. He looked at so many houses he could'nt remember what was what. However, he loved this house in Mesa from the beginning. Nothing seemed to have what we wanted, except for this one. We put in an offer and the bank countered a few times, and finally came down to a price we could afford. We are soooooooooooooooooooo excited!!! I know it's hard to believe I would trust my husband to pick a house I haven't seen. I guess I trust him that much. Don't worry, I've seen lots of video of it...i'm not too worried;)
We're excited to put some work into it and make it our own. I can't wait to decorate!!

A few pics -

The yard needs some work, but it will be a fun job...maybe...for Tyler.

It has a backyard (My #1 request) with a built in playground. I am so lucky.

It has vaulted sealings:)

A kitchen with a PANTRY...you can't see it in the picture, but according to Tyler, it's huge.

P.S. You're all welcome to visit any time you come to Arizona.

14 comments:

The Palmers said...

oh my gosh! awesome! it looks so great, and i'm verrry happy for y'all.

Linds Forrest said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so so very exciting. And that house is so pretty! So rad that you are moving to Arizona. That will be awesome. Shane is moving there too, so when we come to visit we will have to come say hi!

Ashlyn Ellsworth said...

YEAH Congrats! When will you be here officially? I will come help you move in and decorate. I love that! I cant wait to see you!

Lanenga Family said...

Wow! Looks great!

Emily Malinka said...

I am so excited for you guys! We will really have to get together and play as soon as you get settled in!

Emily said...

That is so exciting!!! and a huge PANTRY? haha isnt it funny what we get excited over? Congrats! I am excited to see picturs of it when you turn it from a house to a HOME! :)

Kevin said...

I love the house Chloe! how fun! I think my favorite feature is the vaulted ceilings and the playground! I'm so happy for you guys!

Katie

The Andersens said...

Congrats Chloe and T-Ray! I wish I could say we will be waiting on your doorstep when you arrive, but our baby is due right when you are moving in. We might have to wait a week or so until we come by...
See you soon!
Megan and Neil

Becca said...

It's beautiful Chloe! Congratulations!

The Richards said...

Your new home is so cute! I can tell you're excited and you should be! Good luck with your move and everything.

Nikki said...

Congrats to you guys! It looks like a dream! And, congrats on the news that it's a boy!

Kim and Todd said...

Hooray and congratulations! What a great house! I think Hannah might need to come visit Kellen and Kelln's little brother one day :)

Charlotte said...

Can't wait to see it in person!

Erin Ellsworth said...

how close will you live to Ashlyn? I totally want to come visit! When are you moving in? I love it, and so lucky to have a play ground. I have been begging for one since we moved in 2 years ago. We finally got one this last weekend, but toys-r-us had to order it, so it is not here yet.

It looks so big! How exciting.