Tuesday, March 16, 2010

4 Days and Counting

I can't believe we will be leaving Texas this Saturday. I am so excited, but sad at the same time. We have made some wonderful friends here. The past two weeks have consisted of getting together with friends and saying our goodbyes. I don't know what we would do without the church. Everywhere you go, the church provides so many awesome people for you to meet and get to know.

We had dinner with our friends Christie, James, Clark and Joey on Sunday. I am so glad we've gotten to know them. They made our move to Texas so much easier.

We've also been trying to get out as much as we can. I have so many parks around here that I'm going to miss taking Kellen to. Tyler and I have also made an effort to visit all the amazing restaurants we've come to love one last time. Rudy's, your Ribs were awesome.

My sister-in-law Emma has been a great friend to live close to. I'm so sad we've moving just before her baby comes. Hopefully it won't be the last time we're pregnant together...next time we'll be having girls though;)

Kellen's health has finally improved. He is now eating much better and enjoying life again. He has formed a special attachment to his doggie and has to have it with him every time he eats. All though it's adorable, it means I have to wash the dog almost every day.

We're already tired of packing. We've done a great job getting ahead though. All we have left to pack is the kitchen and our clothes. We tried getting rid of all our furniture on craigslist but everyone keeps backing out. Ohwell, I guess it will be nice to have somewhere to sit when we get to Arizona.

We love you Texas and are so grateful for all the experiences and friends you've provided. We are glad to leave, but you will always have a fond place in our hearts.

2 comments:

Emily Malinka said...

say your goodbyes because I get to say hello soon!

Eric and Kailee said...

Im so excited... Call us when you get here!!