Monday, March 22, 2010

Bye Bye Texas

It's official, we've actually moved from Texas. Tyler and I packed up our moving truck Saturday. I flew to Utah later that afternoon and Tyler made the 16 hour drive to Arizona pulling our car...poor guy. It turns out we won't close on our house for another week or maybe more. I'll join him in Arizona April 2nd, but until then I'm enjoying a nice break with my family. I wish Tyler could've come but he starts work on Wednesday. As of now, our stuff is stored in one of his Grandpa's rental houses, so we are very lucky we don't have to pay storage costs. Everything went well with the move and we're definitely hoping we don't have to move again for at least another 5 years. It's not the easiest thing to do when your pregnant and have a active toddler running around. However, we always seem to survive, thanks to all of you who helped us:)

5 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

You are in Utah?? Lets get together!! Let me know what your schedule is like.

Michelle said...

Oh dear, moving in your condition sounds like a nightmare! I am glad you are getting some time off. Post more pics of your house as soon as you get things together.
Love you!

Sam and Lacey said...

I hope that you aren't having any fun in Utah without me and Sam. :-)

Now that you don't live in Texas, who are me and Sam supposed to spend Thanksgiving with????

The Palmers said...

oh boo. it really happened... well, have fun with the fam! i'm so glad you have a blog!

EmmaTheJane said...

Why do I picture you giggling with glee as you boarded the plane to leave??