Tuesday, June 22, 2010

37 weeks


Just a little update so I can remember in the future. I am 37 weeks now and went in for an appointment today to find out that I am 3 cm dilated and 75% effaced. It made me very excited to say the least. I have been having non-stop contractions now for the past week and they can get pretty painful sometimes. The last thing my doctor said to me as I left was "we'll see you next week, if you make it that long." I'm really trying hard to not get too excited because chances are there won't be any action for at least another week or two, but it's still fun to hope. Right now I'm feeling a lot of anxiety as we still have no clue who is going to watch Kellen while I'm in the hospital and we don't know when or which mom is going to come out and visit, or even if they can. We're also a little nervous because the plan is to have a VBAC (vaginal delivery after cesarean)but you never know what can happen. I'm sure it will all work itself out, so I just need to relax. Life is great and I will keep you posted:) I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO HAVE TWO KIDS!!!! CRAZY!!!!!

No comments: