Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Brady David Ray

As many of you know, our little man wasn't supposed to be arrive until July 12, but he decided to make a surprise visit on June 27 instead. My water broke at 4:00 a.m. Sunday morning and began our trip to the hospital. When we arrived an hour later we were surprised to find out I was already dilated to a 5. Everything progressed rapidly and he later arrived at 11:28 a.m. weighing 8 lbs, and measuring 21 inches. It's a good thing he came two weeks early or else he would have been a chunker. I had a traumatic c-section with Kellen so we were very lucky to have a great doctor that allowed me to try delivering V-BAC. It seriously couldn't have gone better. It was the most incredible experience seeing him for the first time. My wonderful mother arrived later that day to watch Kellen and she has been a great help. I will post more info later because Brady is hungry:)

9 comments:

Charlotte said...

Wow, you're quick at posting pictures! I think Brady's nose looks like Kellens to me. You look awesome in the pictures Chloe and very rested, though I know you can't be!!

Sammy said...

He's sooo cute. I'm so happy you got a VBAC!! I love that tiny little you grows huge babies!! Congrats again!

Erin Ellsworth said...

chloe, i am so happy everything went good for you. he is so adorable. holy cow, i can't believe we have families now, i know that sounds silly, but it seems like we just graduated!!!

The Palmers said...

So exciting!! What a great experience. I'm so happy for you that he came 2 weeks early... 8 lbs. is enough for you little thing! =) Congrats!!

Ashley said...

Congratulations Chloe!! He is beautiful! We are so happy for you and your fam!

Emily Malinka said...

oh my goodness, you both look so good he is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet this little fellow, let us know if we can do anything for you!

Nada said...

congrats! I'm glad everything went well!

Michelle Andersen said...

He is so cute!! Congratulations! I'm so happy that you were able to do a VBAC...and jealous. :) We'll have to chat soon.

Jill Revell said...

Congrats!!! So adorable!