Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Babies

We have been an extremely blessed family this year with the much anticipated pregnancies of both my siblings.

My sister Charlotte and her husband Jason are expecting their first little boy named Trey any day now. I wish I could be there to meet him when he arrives, but I have my tickets booked and the countdown begins.

My brother Sam and his wife Lacey found out they were expecting Twins at the beginning of this year, and found out today that they are both girls. We are so excited, and a little bit in shock since my brother swore it was going to be two boys. I can't wait for their baby shower, it's going to be so much fun!!

They are going to be the best parents. This will bring the count for Scott grand-kids to 10...5 boys and 5 girls!!

1 comment:

The Palmers said...

how awesome! i'm so happy for them!