Tuesday, May 4, 2010

10 weeks to go

This pregnancy has gone so much faster than the first one. I can't believe I'm already 30 weeks. It's kinda starting to scare me. I really don't know how I'm going to handle two children. I hope and pray that this baby is a little easier than Kellen was. At least we know a little bit more what we're doing this time right? But then again, every baby is so different. Our only worry is sleep deprivation:( We can't seem to forget those nights when Kellen wouldn't fall asleep until 4:00 a.m. after driving on the freeway for an hour, only to have him wake up again after we brought him inside. I guess we'll just take it one day at a time.

For now I'm just trying to enjoy these last couple months with my little man. I love our cuddle times reading books and taking walks to the park together. His vocabulary is starting to expand like crazy. He makes me laugh so hard when he babbles on pointing to things and pretending like we're having a conversation. He's been finding his old binkies and putting them in his mouth lately, trying to pretend like he's a baby. He's never liked them, so I'm sure he won't mind the baby using them. I love his blue eyes in this picture.

Oh, and one more exciting thing. Kellen started nursery three weeks ago and did awesome!!! I've never enjoyed church so much before. He only cried for a couple minutes. I can't stop peeking in the windows to see what he's up to. It's fun to watch:) My little boy is growing up.


4 comments:

Sammy said...

You look great!!!

Kathryn Pyne said...

Chloe you look so great at thirty weeks! I hope I look half as good as you when I have another go at the pregnancy thing! You will do great with two kids. I hear that once you get through the adjustment of two kids then you're good to go for three or more! Am I speaking too soon? Ha.

The Andersens said...

You are right, Chloe, this pregnancy HAS gone by fast! We need to get together soon now that I am recovered and you are getting so close. How about dinner?

merrilykaroly said...

I was nervous about the same thing when I was pregnant this time around. But you know what? Even though it's harder than only having one kid, it's even BETTER than having only one kid. Hard to believe, huh?! You have twice as much love as you did before and you know more than you did the first time around. You are going to absolutely love it!!