Monday, May 24, 2010

Scott Gals in St. George


St. George has sadly come and gone. It was definitely glorious not having any children with us but strange at the same time. I think we talked about them practically the entire time. A few things we did over the three days were getting pedicures, swimming, and talking none stop. We also went to see Shrek and Letters for Juliet. We ate so much food we made ourselves sick, but it was so worth it:) I missed Kellen like crazy and it didn't help that he got sick the day after I left. Tyler took good care of him though and he's feeling better. The picture above is of him showing off his new outfit Grandma bought him on our trip.



2 comments:

Charlotte said...

Man, we're hot! How funny are we, we did talk about our kids most of the time, but it's fun to share about our most prized possessions! Still trying to lose the 10 pounds I gained from not shutting my mouth :)
Thanks for posting these pics. Miss you and can't wait 'til our next girls trip.

Charlotte said...

P.S. That outfit is even cuter on him than I imagined!