Wednesday, May 12, 2010

You start looking forward to delivery day when...

1. you go pee downstairs, walk upstairs and need to go again.
2. shaving your legs and painting your toe nails is no longer possible.
3. one bowl of ice cream turns into three.
4. pregnancy clothes no longer fit you.
5. the scale shows numbers you never thought you would see
6. sleeping is the only thing you desire and 9 p.m. just doesn't come fast enough
7. your husband laughs at your feet and pushes on them to see the indent
8. cleaning the house seems like climbing Mount Everest.
9. peeing 6 times a night no longer phases you.
10. you see women in bathing suits and wonder what it felt like to wear one.
11. tears fill your eyes because you just wore that shirt.

Just a few funny things I was thinking about today. If you feel I missed any, please feel free to let me know. It sadly will be over before I know it, and I then I'll probably miss being pregnant like I did before...but for journaling sake.

1 comment:

Sam and Lacey said...

I am going to comment on #5 - "The scale starts showing numbers you never thought you'd see."

Girl - you are so tiny that you are still probably seeing numbers that are less than the numbers us normal girls see!