Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Contrary to my last post - 11 reasons why I love being pregnant

So the sad thought came into my mind about all my friends and family members out there who can't get pregnant and who would give anything to experience pregnancy. So to all of you, here are the reasons why I love being pregnant.

1. You get to put on as much weight as you want and not feel guilty.
2. You get to have three bowls of ice cream each night.
3. You get to feel the most amazing little person squirm inside of you.
4. You get special treatment from everyone, including strangers.
5. If you don't feel like cleaning the house, you have a good reason.
6. If your husband is sweet, he'll give you a foot massage whenever you ask.
7. You get to look forward to something for nine months...like Christmas.
8. You get to plan and buy cute baby stuff.
9. You can get out of moving boxes and carrying heavy things when you move into a new house.
10. You get to have your mother come visit you for an entire two weeks.
11. You get to buy new clothes, even if they're not the most stylish.

I am very blessed and wouldn't change my situation for the world. I hope everyone gets to experience pregnancy at least once in their life because it is truly amazing.

4 comments:

merrilykaroly said...

Couldn't agree more!!!

Sam and Lacey said...

Thanks Chloe. But I think I like the other post better. This post just makes me wish I could be pregnant. The other post makes me think that maybe I'm not missing out. :-)

But it is good to know that you see it as a blessing. You are right. There are lot of girls out there who would give anything to be in your shoes.

Love you!

Erin Ellsworth said...

chloe, when are you due? I am excited for you!

Charlotte said...

2 weeks? Do you want mom there for that long? LOL. Of course you do!!!